How to request the inspectors help
All necessary inspection forms are available for viewing and printing. You can also view a sample report. All inspections are currently performed by Genia Smith, an NWFA and NOFMA certified wood flooring inspector. Read Genia Smith's credentials.
Hardwood Flooring Certified Inspection Service
Why a flooring inspection?
If you are unsure whether poor installation or a defective product caused the problem with your hardwood flooring, you may want to have an independent third party determine if a problem exists, and what the potential causes are. Accent Hardwood Flooring, Inc. now offers fully certified hardwood flooring inspections.
Our Certified Inspector will:
- Perform an on site inspection
- Obtain a chronological history of the flooring installation
- List detailed observations of the problem areas
- Perform and record field tests results
- Collect samples for lab testing, if applicable
- Photograph, or video tape areas of concern
Prepare a comprehensive report providing:
- Description of complaint/problem
- Job site description
- Product description
- Claim history
- Detailed description of problem
- Field and/or lab test results
- Applicable industry and/or manufacturer standards
- Conclusion based on collected data and field tests
- Identification of responsible party